Perseverance 5
Hebrews 6:12 – that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
So, I really like this verse. It’s basically saying follow the example of our faithful, spirit filled, Christ followers. Who are not to be lacking in faith or patients. This verse begins to talk about being sluggish. Sluggish means to be lazy or slow to do things. In my words, I believe that means procrastinating. We don’t have any time to waste. We are called to be active and alive spreading the words of Christ Jesus. And it needs to start today.  Then it talks about imitating those who are faithful and persevere with a pure of heart. For example, in 1 Corinthians 11:1, John writes and says, “Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.” These people are few and far between but they are there! You just have to find them!
Today, I am really blessed to be here at Ignite. Where there are a lot of people around here who I could easily imitate. You can tell that all the RA’s here have a pure passion for Christ. And the atmosphere here is definitely Spirit lead. I notice that their hearts are purely driven for Christ and that’s something that I think we all should want to follow. They are led by the Holy Spirit, and they wait on His timing in everything that we do. I want to follow that lead and I want imitate Christ that is through them.
Application

I am going to just go with flow for the next 3 days. Not ask question and live life by example!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency