Contentment 3
Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Do not lust after another, and be content with the things that you have. For God says I’m for than enough for you. Better yet, He tells us that He will never leave us for anything in or out of this world. This is a promise straight from God. He will NEVER leave and he will NEVER abandon us. How awesome is that. This verse shows us how to be content with God. He is more than enough for us.
Can I just start out by saying I am truly blessed. I don’t deserve God’s grace. I don’t deserve Him protecting me and walking beside me. I don’t deserve Him. What I do deserve is to be forsaken. How could God love me that much? I literally can’t even wrap my brain around it. His is such a good Father. My life is filled with selfishness, putting other things before Him, complaining and not being content with what is given to me. And that is not the right attitude to have. I need to be more appreciative of the things which He has given me and praise Him for what He has blessed me with.  God’s promise to me is something I could never repay.
Application

I am going to write out 5 blessing that the Lord has given me today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency