Blessed



Blessed

Deuteronomy 3:21 – “…Your eyes have seen all that the Lord your God has done…”

I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to serve in Costa Rica for these past 6 months.  God has shown me so many things that I will never forget. He has revealed to me the truth about myself that I have an attitude of complaining, pridefulness and laziness, all which needed to be strip away. He has displayed to me his promises of faithfulness, provision, fulfillment, renewal, and boldness. He has also allowed me to look through his eyes and experience his love that he has for all his children. Honestly, I don’t ever think that I would have experience that kind of love anywhere else. I can’t even explain it, it’s like complete joy and fulfillment. I don’t know, it’s crazy. That is something that I am going to bring back home with me, I am passionate about kids and loving on them the way the Lord loves me.

This season was amazing but, what I have to remember is, that just because I am in a foreign country doesn’t mean that the same experiences can’t happen to me wherever else I go. God can do the same things right in my home town if I am really committed to God to do that through me. I have to not put God in a box and allow him to work crazy through me even though I go back to my ‘normal life’. My friend Betsy told me that it’s a choice if I want things to go back to normal or if I want to take my normal and turn into something only God could imagine. I’m about to go into my second final stage of this program and that is re-entry. Please pray that God would continue to grow me and my entire class and for safe travels there.

Application:

Finish out my field time STRONG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consistency

I am the True Vine