Adaptability 1
Ephesians 5:21 - Submitting to one another in the fear of God.
If we are living a life of healthy respect for the Lord, then we need to live with a mutual respect for others. This may sound confusing, but it makes sense when you think about it. I think this is a very important verse. I believe that this is a verse applicable verse. A respect for God gives you a respect and love for His people. Especial for those who are around you. It’s important because that’s what ministry is, it’s loving those we are around you and being sensitive to one another.
This is especially important to me sense I’m going to my mission field with one other person for 6 months. We need to submit to Christ first and for most, and rely on Him. But also, as sisters in Christ, we need to rely on each other and I need to put my field partner needs before my own personal needs. We need to follow Jesus’ example. He looked to His Father first and then He put his people’s needs before His own needs. It’s so simple, yet one of the hardest things to do. Here at Potter’s Field, it’s hard to put them all before myself. But when I look unto Jesus and ask Him to humble me, He honestly does give me the strength to love and put them first. He gives me patience, love, kindness and humbles my heart into submission to authority and my classmates.
Application

I will not be first in line for food today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency