Servant 1
John 12:26 – If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, My Father will honor.
I once heard someone say that it’s important to always be around. And by around, I mean looking for ways to serve, and being around when someone needs you to help them. Jesus’ is making an important point here. He’s saying we are to follow Christ. Follow Him. How do we do that? Well with a lot of prayer, devotionals, a whole lot of Him, and whole lot less of you. Remember to be sensitive to the Spirit because the Spirit will lead us closer to the Lord and His will. Anyone who denies self and follows Jesus, will be made righteous by the Father in heaven.
For the last couple of years, being in the Lord’s will was something I prayed regularly about. And to this day, it still is. I’m not going to lie, it’s hard to follow the Lord. It’s hard to deny self. These things here are directly oppose my flesh. My flesh is weak, prideful, vain, and the list goes on unfortunately. But even in the midst of my complete filthiness, God says He wants me to follow Him. I don’t deserve to even say His name because of His holiness. Follow the Holy Spirit. Be sensitive to Him. Deny self. And just follow Him. He only asks for obedience.
Application

Be extra observant on how I can better keep my room clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency