Servant 4
John 15:15 – No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.
I think it’s cool that this verse tells us that we have a direct connection with the Father. I am also in love with the fact that the Lord calls us His friend. That’s just so personal and enduring. I am so unworthy to even be on this world much less be called a friend. What’s even crazier is that He says He makes Himself known to us. He uses the Holy Spirit to communicate to our beings. When I think of things being made known to me, I think of God revealing His character to us. He revels what he is feeling, words of wisdom, what he’s passionate about and what not.
The day my classmates climbed the volcano ‘Agua,’ and I stayed home. And I was quite sad about it honestly, I really wanted to go but the Lord held me back. Looking back on it now, I realize that He wanted me to be silent, so I could talk to Him.  I asked the Lord what He was passionate about and he was quick to respond. I asked Him what He was passionate about, and I kid you night, it was like every sound faded except the birds. It was almost like He sharpened my hearing in a sense. The point of this is that He reveal Himself to me in that moment. And it was pretty neat.
Application

Designate time for a solid prayer session with God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency