Sacrifice 3
Philippians 3:10 – that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death
This has been my prayer all along here in Ignite. That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection. I want to know God. Actually know Him. I want to know God in every way you could possibly imagine. There is this verse in the bible that say something along the lines of knowing where to go just by the direction of His eyes. I want to know where to go just by the direction the Lord look and he doesn’t even need to say anything for me to understand. I want to know the power of His resurrection. My miniscule mind can barely comprehend even a fraction of what Jesus did for me on the cross. But all of these are just words, I can want something all day, but in reality it’s the action you take that will allow you to get the prize. I NEED to constantly be in fellowship with Him. I need to understand that I am nothing and He is everything. And that He loved me so much that Christ send His only Son to die on a tree. For me. Sarah. He conformed so that I could have everlasting life through Him.
God has been wrecking little by little these past three months. He keeps showing me His love which was freely given because of the sacrifice He had to make for me. The cross has meaning to me now because God has allowed me to understand Him a little more each day. Through His word and through others testimonies.
Application:

I am going to give up free time in order to learn Spanish 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency