Wisdom 4
2 Corinthians 1:12 – We can say with confidence and a clear conscious that we have lived with a God-given holiness and sincerity in all our dealings. We depended on God’s grace, not on our worldly wisdom. That is how we have conducted ourselves before the world, and especially towards you.  
This verse is a good example of what it looks like to be a living representation of what God’s grace can look like. Through Him, we are allowed to freely live out life with a clear conscious. Basically, what means is that we are free from any guilt and shame we might have. He empties us out in order to and fills us with His prefect holiness and genuineness. We depend on God’s grace alone to get us to the end of everything that comes about in our life. Literally it’s that simple, depend on God’s grace. Do not lean on your own understanding. By God’s grace, we are able represent ourselves as a living vessel.
So often times the world tells me that I need to live in the world and act like the world. But I have been reminded time after time that I don’t need to be of this world. God has called me for bigger and better things. All throughout my life, I have personally seen what the world can do in and through live. I once knew a person who started to get a taste of the world and all of its so called wonders. It was beckoning her to join in and be a part of it. She starts to experiment with drugs, drinking, men and etc. But guys, I can tell you that at the end of her temporary thrills, she ends up empty and broken at the end of each night. The world and her flesh has completely shattered her entire being. What the world says is cool, is actually self-distracting. I thank God for the grace what he lavishes on me. He truly has protected me from the world. It’s ONLY by God’s grace that I am complete. It’s through Him, that I can stand here today to testify a beacon of hope for anyone who believe that God can protect and preserves them for His purpose.
Application

I am going to pray for my unspoken person and also write her a letter of hope. I will be able to hand it to her the next time I see her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency