Faith
Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”  Through faith, I am given a promise. A promise that God will reveal himself to me if I remain faithful.  When I ponder on the word “faith”, it really makes me think of believing in something that is unseen. Believing in the unseen, can be hard sometimes for me. But my God reminds me time, after time, after time that if I seek him whole heartedly, He will gladly reveal himself to me. I must “look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith” to keep guiding me. It’s not even just a hope, it’s a promise to those who believe. (Hebrews 12:2a)  Romans 1:20 says, “For since the creation of the world, His attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that we are without excuse.”
His attributes are seen through the hearts of his people. Even though it’s hard for me to trust him at times, I have faith that he will hold me in His righteous hand. I need to have faith that he will guide me. Needing to remember that, even though I can’t physically see Him, I can most defiantly feel in the depths of my core.  I not only can feel His Holy Spirit inside of me, but I can feel him in the atmosphere surrounding me. God calls us to walk by faith and not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7). I can’t see my Father, but I feel His presence that comes from my rapidly beating heart. My hope is built on nothing less, then Jesus Christ my righteousness.

Application: The moral of all of this, is that I want to walk with faith and not by sight. I am going to walk out my faith by completely surrender my rights and ask my Father to help me when times get tough. To build a solid foundation through prayer and faith.
Father God,

I pray that I would completely surrender my rights to you. To walk by faith even when I can’t see the end goal. I TRUST YOU. I trust in the promise that the more I talk to you, the more you will talk and reveal yourself to me. It’s in your precious and holy name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency