Perseverance 2
Luke 21:19 – By your endurance, you shall win souls.
Okay, so pretty straight forward. Let’s start with endurance. What does endurance mean? To me, it means someone who doesn’t give up or give in. God talks about endurance a handful of times thought the bible.  If we persevere through our trials and tribulations then that ultimately becomes our testimony. Through our life story, God can radically use it in order to win souls to Christ. In 1 Corinthians 4:13 it says, “If anyone’s which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.” This to me, really just confirms that my reward is not only a crown, but I get to see all the faces of people of who God used me to impact. Moral of the story, if we persevere in the race for Christ, we will be able to win souls for His kingdom.
I really think that this verse is awesome. God is just so good! He wants to use me! Me! I was talking to God and I was just like, “God, you want to use me in order for you to turn others to Christ? That’s just mind blowing! I use perseverance ever day of my life. Not just in my dry seasons but also in my fruitful season. Every day is a new day, and it always brings something different to the table. I need God’s strength every day of my life. He’s literally the only reason I wake up in the morning.
Application

I’m going to ask my roommates to do a prayer circle. So we can life each other up and run the race together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency