Faith
Hebrews 11:6 – it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that He rewarder those who sincerely seek him.              
Reading over Hebrews 11, and its main focus point is on the topic, “Faith.” When you just stop and think it’s clearly stated. You cannot please God without faith. Like, how can I please you, Father, if I don’t have faith in who you are as my maker? All these people in Hebrews are being led by faith. They literally are relying on God’s promise alone and having no idea what’s coming around the corner. They were obedient to the calling of Christ. It pleases God that we are faithful to His calling in our lives. I like think that our obedience is a sweet fragrance unto Him in the heavens.
Pleasing the Lord is what I was put on this world to do. I was created to spread the love of Christ to whoever would receive it. This verse makes a good application in my life. I must always follow Christ with a willing and obedient heart. I must seek Him to know Him. I want God to call me His friend and Vis versa. And through that, I can use the opportunity’s that God will give me, to share my faith and testimony to others. And with that, I can potentially help them understand more who the Father is. When I was younger, I always did like to be rewarded for things that I did. For example every time I made a good grade on a test, as a kid, my mother would give me a cookie. That was basically the only reason I studied (haha). But my reward from Christ is far better than any old cookie. It’s more precious and valuable than anything I could ever imagine. My reward is an everlasting relationship and home with Christ. His reward is eternal.

Application: This week I will allow the Holy Spirit to lead me in encourage someone with my story. I will let Sydney hold me accountable to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency