Being a Student 4
2 Timothy 2:2 – And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these faithful men who will be able to teach others also.
I think the theme that I am getting from this verse is one of being sent out to disciple others now. Timothy is writing the people encouraging them to follow the example that Jesus has set before them. And even to this day, this is an exhortation to us. Today we are being trained up so we can be sent out. We are looking upon our God appointed authorities as an example of what we need to be like. Then after we have gleaned and been taught by them, you and I are going to be sent out to train up others around me. Again, be trained up to be sent out! Like Jesus did to the leper who he healed. The man gleaned from Jesus, but then Jesus told him to go out and share with others.
I think this verse really one that describes what IGNITE has been for me. I am being trained up by being poured into by many pastors and great leaders here. Now that my training is over and I am equipped and ready to be sent out to the field and make disciples for my King. I just need to be a faithful woman who is obedient to going!
Application

When I go home, I am going to help my mom and serve them! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency