Being a Student 3
Proverbs 9:9 – Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
So over the last three months, this has kind of been the theme. We are being poured into with the words of the bible and the words of wise men. They are teaching us to be wiser and increase our knowledge. They train us up so we can be sent out and teach others. But it all starts with learning. You have to be adaptable for anything and flexible in the process of growing. It can be hard to learn new things and also apply them but it’s all worth it. Honestly, us as a general, try to over complicate this verse. There’s no underlying meaning, it’s in plain black and white. Wise men are teachable and are not above reproach. They are susceptible and willing to be taught.
This verse is something that the IGNITE school follows very well. In the training phase, which I can proudly say I have completed, we sit in the class room for probably 8 hours a day just being poured into and soaking it all in like a sponge. They are preparing us for our mission field and for our life. I can say that I have learned so much and I have learned valuable tool on how to better know my Lord and Savior. I am so happy that the Lord gave me this opportunity to come and further His kingdom.
Application
Finish Strong


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

I am the True Vine