Being a Servant 5
Proverbs 12:1 – Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.
This is another straight forward verse that I don’t honestly really need to interpretation. It’s so one of those do or die kind of verses, you know? Any who, those who are willing to be corrected and open for exhortation are an assets to the team.  In comparison, those who completely reject correction and get mad about it, are the definition of a liability. And are known here as, “stupid.” Now for the question we all need to ask ourselves, are you an asset or a liability? I got this question presented to me a couple of weeks back. And it has help form and shape the way I look at even the tiniest of tasks.
It is a choice. You choose if you want to be the person who lifts others up and be a burden to them. Another way of looking at it is, are you going to be the person who gives oxygen or be the person who sucks the oxygen out of others. I say these things because I really believe that they apply to this verse. Those who want to better themselves will do whatever it takes to be better. And those who honestly don’t care will be stupid and unwise in their own hearts. Now I don’t write this to offend anyone but simply to present a wake-up call to you. BE a person who want to better yourself and who will go the distance. Be someone who wants to bring something valuable to the table. Please, PLEASE don’t be a life sucker. I choose today to follow and serve diligently.
Application:

At servant time I will go in and do my task wholeheartedly. With a positive attitude!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency