Fully Trust

Fully Trust

Daniel 6:23 – When Daniel was lifted out of the den, no wounds were found because he trusted in the Lord.
There is so much power behind this verse and so much greatness within it. Because Daniel trusted in the Lord, he was saved from the lion’s den. Can you imagine what a powerful testimony he had after that all happened to him. How many people heard that and thought wow, there is a God! They probably thought, I want what that guy has! And the cool thing is, we all have that same power through the Holy Spirit! I think that is crazy! He trusted in God with his whole life in that situation and he knew without a shadow of a doubt that God would get him through it. Are we trusting God with everything that we have? Or are we wasting our days away because it gets hard sometimes?

So often times today, we put God in a box and don’t allow him to do the incredible things that he is capable of doing in our life. I know that is true for me in some cases. Especially with this program almost being over and I have to think about what is after this season. It’s scary to think about, but God reminds me that all I have to do is trust in him and he will take care of it all for me. I just have to be obedient and go along with whatever comes my way. Especially when I go home and Satan is going to do everything he can to throw me off my path.

Application:

Find verses that encourage my walk with God and specifically ask God to break down any walls I have built up in order for Him to boldly work in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed

Consistency